- With lots of wide-open space, plenty of snow in the winter, and mountains upon mountains, Wyoming is known for dangerous driving conditions. If you or your employees often hit the road to travel to client sites, be sure you have appropriate auto insurance. The Wyoming IT business insurance experts at TechInsurance can get you covered, fast.
- If your client requires higher limits of general liability coverage than your policy allows, don't worry. It's easy and affordable to add coverage with an umbrella policy, also called excess liability insurance.
- Why pay more for your insurance than you need to? Simply complete our online application for all the types of insurance you need, and we'll get back to you – fast – with multiple quotes from top-rated carriers. Pick the most affordable policy that has the provisions you need, and we'll start coverage immediately.
Get a free quote now, with no obligation.
Thanks to its tax-friendly business climate, IT businesses can really thrive in Wyoming. Ranked by the Tax Foundation in 2008 as the most business-friendly tax climate in the U.S.1, Wyoming is a great place to be in business. Protect your Wyoming-based IT company with commercial insurance from TechInsurance, the IT insurance specialists. From general liability to professional liability to property insurance and beyond, we've got you covered.
Grow Your Coverage Along with Your Business
As your Wyoming IT business adds customers and clients, your insurance needs are likely to change. TechInsurance is happy to provide periodic coverage reviews to ensure that your insurance coverage keeps pace with your company, adequately protecting it as it grows. Contact your TechInsurance representative for information about this free service.
Get fast, affordable coverage that's just the right fit for your IT business. Complete one online application and get your free, no-obligation quote fast. Choose the coverage you need, and we'll start your policy immediately.
If you're looking for any of the following types of insurance, we've got you covered:
You may have heard this type of coverage called a "BOP," or Business Owner's Policy. This policy packages general liability insurance with property coverage at one affordable rate, giving you protection if a client should be accidentally injured at your location or if one of your employees causes property damage or bodily injury at a client's site.
Commonly called "errors and omissions" or "E&O" insurance, this type of coverage protects you if your client should claim that mistakes, negligence or omissions you make on the job caused the client a financial loss. For professional services companies such as IT businesses, this is one type of insurance you shouldn't work without.
Many states require companies with employees to carry workers' comp insurance, which pays for medical care and disability coverage for your employees if they should suffer a work-related illness or injury.
If you have employees, you need EPLI. This type of insurance protects you in the event that one of your employees claims an employment practice violation, such as sexual harassment; wrongful termination; or gender, race or age discrimination.
1. The Tax Foundation: Research Topic.
STATE INSURANCE LINKS
- What Isn't Covered: E&O Insurance Policy Exclusions
Errors and omissions insurance, also known as professional liability or E&O insurance , is designed to protect you against a client's claim of negligent acts, omissions or errors you make while performing professional services.
- What Is an Insurable Risk?
Business insurance is designed to protect your IT company against risk, or the likelihood of a loss. But it's important to understand that even the most comprehensive insurance policies don't cover every type of risk, and don't offer unlimited compensation in the event of a claim.