- It pays to comparison shop for the best insurance coverage and prices, but busy IT business owners rarely can find the time. Let us do the shopping for you. Just complete our single online application, and we'll get back to you with quotes from multiple top-rated carriers–fast.
- If your client requires higher limits of general liability coverage than your policy allows, don't worry. It's easy and affordable to add coverage with an umbrella policy, also called excess liability insurance.
- Want to keep your workers' compensation premiums low? Implement a formal safety program to reduce workplace accidents. Fewer accidents mean fewer claims, which helps to keep your premiums down.
Get a free quote now, with no obligation.
"America's Dairyland" is a land of opportunity for IT service business, particularly in the industries of tourism, consumer goods, health care and manufacturing. Set your Wisconsin IT business up for growth by protecting it with the right commercial insurance provisions. The IT insurance experts at TechInsurance can get you exactly the coverage you need – no more and no less – at a great rate. Whether you need general liability, property, professional liability, workers' comp or another kind of business insurance, we've got your Wisconsin-based IT business covered.
Weather the Storm in Wisconsin
From blizzards to tornadoes to derechos, Wisconsin weather can pack a wallop at any time of year. Reduce your IT business's risk by protecting your business assets with property insurance. And while you're at it, be sure you have business interruption coverage as well. It ensures that cash keeps flowing in, even when you're forced to close your business temporarily due to a covered property loss. Ask the Wisconsin insurance experts at TechInsurance for more information.
Get fast, affordable coverage that's just the right fit for your IT business. Complete one online application and get your free, no-obligation quote fast. Choose the coverage you need, and we'll start your policy immediately.
If you're looking for any of the following types of insurance, we've got you covered:
You may have heard this type of coverage called a "BOP," or Business Owner's Policy. This policy packages general liability insurance with property coverage at one affordable rate, giving you protection if a client should be accidentally injured at your location or if one of your employees causes property damage or bodily injury at a client's site.
Commonly called "errors and omissions" or "E&O" insurance, this type of coverage protects you if your client should claim that mistakes, negligence or omissions you make on the job caused the client a financial loss. For professional services companies such as IT businesses, this is one type of insurance you shouldn't work without.
Many states require companies with employees to carry workers' comp insurance, which pays for medical care and disability coverage for your employees if they should suffer a work-related illness or injury.
If you have employees, you need EPLI. This type of insurance protects you in the event that one of your employees claims an employment practice violation, such as sexual harassment; wrongful termination; or gender, race or age discrimination.
STATE INSURANCE LINKS
- Top 10 Workers' Comp Insurance Questions
What is workers' compensation insurance? Workers' compensation insurance covers your employees' medical and disability expenses related to work-related illness and on-the-job injuries.
- Keep It Out of Court: Dispute-Resolution Alternatives
Generally, businesses enter into a contract expecting things to go smoothly, with contract obligations fulfilled and no disputes along the way. Unfortunately, such expectations aren't always satisfied.