- Oregon law requires almost all employers to carry workers' compensation insurance. It pays to compare rates from multiple carriers, so complete our single online application today. We'll get back to you with multiple quotes from top-rated carriers and can start your coverage right away.
- If you're not sure whether you have adequate insurance coverage for your IT business, we can help. Contact the IT insurance experts at TechInsurance for a free risk evaluation and consultation.
- In the IT field, professional liability insurance is a key component of a well-thought-out risk-management strategy. This type of insurance pays for your legal expenses and any settlements if you are sued by one of your clients for an alleged error or omission on the job, saving you tens of thousands of dollars and lots of headaches.
Get a free quote now, with no obligation.
In 2010, Forbes ranked Oregon the sixth best state in America in which to be in business1, making this gorgeous coastal state an ideal location for IT service businesses to set up shop. Ranked by Forbes as fourth in America for its labor supply and 12th for growth prospects, Oregon offers lots of opportunity for entrepreneurs. As you take advantage of Oregon's business boom, protect your investment in your IT business with the right insurance, including professional liability, general liability and workers' comp, as well as the property coverage you need to keep your assets safe.
Grow Your Coverage Along with Your Oregon Business
The population of Oregon is growing: In fact, 12 percent growth took place in just 10 years, between 2000 and 20102 . Along with an influx of people comes demand for IT services, so set your business up for growth with insurance coverage that will grow right along with you. TechInsurance provides periodic needs assessments to ensure that your insurance coverage is keeping pace with your business as you add customers and employees. Contact us for details.
Get fast, affordable coverage that's just the right fit for your IT business. Complete one online application and get your free, no-obligation quote fast. Choose the coverage you need, and we'll start your policy immediately.
If you're looking for any of the following types of insurance, we've got you covered:
You may have heard this type of coverage called a "BOP," or Business Owner's Policy. This policy packages general liability insurance with property coverage at one affordable rate, giving you protection if a client should be accidentally injured at your location or if one of your employees causes property damage or bodily injury at a client's site.
Commonly called "errors and omissions" or "E&O" insurance, this type of coverage protects you if your client should claim that mistakes, negligence or omissions you make on the job caused the client a financial loss. For professional services companies such as IT businesses, this is one type of insurance you shouldn't work without.
Many states require companies with employees to carry workers' comp insurance, which pays for medical care and disability coverage for your employees if they should suffer a work-related illness or injury.
If you have employees, you need EPLI. This type of insurance protects you in the event that one of your employees claims an employment practice violation, such as sexual harassment; wrongful termination; or gender, race or age discrimination.
1. Forbes: Best States for Business.
2. U.S. Census Bureau: U.S. Census Bureau - State & County QuickFacts - Oregon.
STATE INSURANCE LINKS