- Be sure your property insurance policy covers your IT business in the event of flooding or wind damage. Such coverage often isn't standard and may need to be purchased separately. If you're not sure what your property policy covers, ask TechInsurance for a free policy review.
- If you need to increase your general liability coverage limits to meet contract requirements, we can help. An add-on policy called "umbrella insurance" or "excess liability insurance" lets you add millions in coverage to your general liability policy – as well as some other insurance policies you may hold – for just a few hundred dollars annually.
- To keep costs down, it's smart to comparison-shop coverage and rates. We make it fast and easy. Just complete TechInsurance's single online application for all the types of coverage you need, and we'll do the rest, sending you multiple quotes to compare.
Get a free quote now, with no obligation.
With a bustling economy and an extremely low unemployment rate1, North Dakota is a great place to be in the IT business. Protect your IT company, and everything you have invested in it, with business insurance designed just for the IT industry. TechInsurance specializes in insurance coverage for IT businesses in North Dakota, offering fast, affordable coverage including professional liability, general liability, property insurance and more.
Weather the Storm in North Dakota
While its unspoiled natural beauty is one of the many factors that attract businesses to North Dakota, business owners beware: tornadoes, floods, harsh winters and high-velocity winds here have been known to cause extensive property damage that can even force businesses to close temporarily. Protect your North Dakota-based IT business with property insurance and business interruption insurance from TechInsurance.
Get fast, affordable coverage that's just the right fit for your IT business. Complete one online application and get your free, no-obligation quote fast. Choose the coverage you need, and we'll start your policy immediately.
If you're looking for any of the following types of insurance, we've got you covered:
You may have heard this type of coverage called a "BOP," or Business Owner's Policy. This policy packages general liability insurance with property coverage at one affordable rate, giving you protection if a client should be accidentally injured at your location or if one of your employees causes property damage or bodily injury at a client's site.
Commonly called "errors and omissions" or "E&O" insurance, this type of coverage protects you if your client should claim that mistakes, negligence or omissions you make on the job caused the client a financial loss. For professional services companies such as IT businesses, this is one type of insurance you shouldn't work without.
Many states require companies with employees to carry workers' comp insurance, which pays for medical care and disability coverage for your employees if they should suffer a work-related illness or injury.
If you have employees, you need EPLI. This type of insurance protects you in the event that one of your employees claims an employment practice violation, such as sexual harassment; wrongful termination; or gender, race or age discrimination.
1. U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics: Local Area Unemployment Statistics.
STATE INSURANCE LINKS
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance: Do I Need It?
More than just insurance "for a rainy day," umbrella insurance is so named because it acts like an umbrella, adding additional coverage amounts over certain underlying policies.
- Contracts to Start Your New Client Relationship off Right
Congratulations! You've won the business with a new IT client and are ready to get to work. To start this new business relationship with clear expectations, it's time to define your scope of work, set your payment and pricing terms to ensure you get paid fairly, and protect your business from any potential liability.