Get instant small business insurance quotes

800.668.7020 | M-F 8:00 AM to 5:30PM CST

Small Business Insurance for IT Professionals in Minnesota

Cost-Saving Tips

  • If your client contracts require higher levels of general liability coverage than your policy includes, don't worry. TechInsurance can help you add millions in coverage with a very affordable umbrella policy. Contact us for details.
  • Want to keep your workers' comp premiums down? Implement a formal safety program to reduce claims and keep your workers safer.
  • Why pay more for insurance than you need to? Contact TechInsurance, and we'll do the comparison shopping for you. Just complete our single online application, and we'll get back to you fast with multiple quotes.

Get a free quote now, with no obligation.

Minnesota's diverse economy offers lots of opportunity for IT firms serving industrial, biomedical and technology clients. 1 Protect your IT business with business insurance from TechInsurance. Whether you're looking for professional liability, general liability, property, workers' comp or another type of business insurance, the IT insurance experts at TechInsurance can answer all of your questions, find the policy that fits your business and your budget, and start your coverage right away.

Cover Your Workers in Minnesota

According to Minnesota law, all employers – regardless of the number of employees – are required to either purchase workers' compensation insurance or get self-insured. If you need coverage for your employees, the Minnesota insurance specialists at TechInsurance can get you covered, fast, and can offer valuable advice on how to keep your premiums low.

Get fast, affordable coverage that's just the right fit for your IT business. Complete one online application and get your free, no-obligation quote in 24 hours or less. Choose the coverage you need, and we'll start your policy immediately.

If you're looking for any of the following types of insurance, we've got you covered:

Business Liability Insurance Package Policy. You may have heard this type of coverage called a "BOP," or Business Owner's Policy. This policy packages general liability insurance with property coverage at one affordable rate, giving you protection if a client should be accidentally injured at your location or if one of your employees causes property damage or bodily injury at a client's site.

Professional Liability Insurance. Commonly called "errors and omissions" or "E&O" insurance, this type of coverage protects you if your client should claim that mistakes, negligence or omissions you make on the job caused the client a financial loss. For professional services companies such as IT businesses, this is one type of insurance you shouldn't work without.

Workers' Compensation Insurance. Many states require companies with employees to carry workers' comp insurance, which pays for medical care and disability coverage for your employees if they should suffer a work-related illness or injury.

Employment Practices Liability Insurance. If you have employees, you need EPLI. This type of insurance protects you in the event that one of your employees claims an employment practice violation, such as sexual harassment; wrongful termination; or gender, race or age discrimination.



  • FAQ: Increasing and Decreasing E&O Insurance Policy Limits
    Many small business owners purchase higher limits on their errors & omissions insurance because their client contracts require it. But what about when those contracts expire? Is it a good idea to save a little money by reducing your professional liability policy limits?
  • When Disaster Strikes, Business Interruption Insurance Keeps Businesses Alive
    It's a small-business-owner's worst nightmare: a fire or natural disaster wipes out your business' headquarters, leaving you and your team with no computers, no office equipment and nowhere to work. Although the right property insurance policy would cover the physical losses and damage...