- Comparison shopping for the best insurance rates is a smart move, but who has the time? We do. Let TechInsurance provide multiple quotes with a single online application, and rest assured you've got a great rate for the coverage you need.
- If your client contract calls for more general liability insurance than your policy affords, don't worry. It's easy and affordable to add millions in coverage with an umbrella policy. Ask us for details.
- Most Indiana businesses must carry workers' comp insurance, but you may be able to save money on your premiums by excluding yourself or other corporate officers or partners from coverage. Find out if it's the right move for you by contacting the Indiana workers' comp experts at TechInsurance.
Get a free quote now, with no obligation.
Indiana is one of the best states in America for business, thanks to friendly labor laws, low business taxes and a conservative business climate. With a wealth of manufacturing and medical businesses, just to name a few, Indiana offers plenty of opportunities for IT service providers. Protect your investment in your Indiana IT business with business insurance from TechInsurance. Whether you need professional liability, general liability, workers' comp, property coverage or virtually any other type of business insurance, we'll get you covered, fast and affordably.
Weather the Storm in Indiana
Indiana is one of the most tornado-prone states in America. 1 Wherever you work in this state, your business is at risk for wind and property damage as well as temporary business shut-downs. Protect your business against the high costs of storm damage with a property insurance policy from TechInsurance. To ensure you can still pay the bills even if your business is temporarily closed due to a covered loss, you'll also want to add business interruption insurance to your property policy.
Get fast, affordable coverage that's just the right fit for your IT business. Complete one online application and get your free, no-obligation quote fast. Choose the coverage you need, and we'll start your policy immediately.
If you're looking for any of the following types of insurance, we've got you covered:
You may have heard this type of coverage called a "BOP," or Business Owner's Policy. This policy packages general liability insurance with property coverage at one affordable rate, giving you protection if a client should be accidentally injured at your location or if one of your employees causes property damage or bodily injury at a client's site.
Commonly called "errors and omissions" or "E&O" insurance, this type of coverage protects you if your client should claim that mistakes, negligence or omissions you make on the job caused the client a financial loss. For professional services companies such as IT businesses, this is one type of insurance you shouldn't work without.
Many states require companies with employees to carry workers' comp insurance, which pays for medical care and disability coverage for your employees if they should suffer a work-related illness or injury.
If you have employees, you need EPLI. This type of insurance protects you in the event that one of your employees claims an employment practice violation, such as sexual harassment; wrongful termination; or gender, race or age discrimination.
1. WIFR.com: Top 20 Tornado Prone Cities and States
STATE INSURANCE LINKS
- Piercing the Corporate Veil
A corporation is a legal entity created by or under the authority of the laws of a state. The corporation is distinct from the individuals who comprise it. That is, a corporation is distinct from its shareholders.
- What To Expect if You Cancel Your E&O Policy Early
If you're thinking about canceling your errors & omissions insurance policy before the end of the one-year term, it pays to understand how much of a refund or "return premium" to expect. The return premium is the amount of the insurance premium that was not used or "earned."...