Free eBook – Protection for Tech Pros: Insurance to Help Your IT Business Thrive
Whether you’re an independent consultant, a freelance programmer, or the owner of a small technology business that offers a variety of IT services, you’ve no doubt dealt with client concerns about data breaches, cyber risk, and network security.
And if you’ve done any research, you know that as an IT professional, you’re responsible for keeping your clients’ data safe.
So how can you ensure data security for the people you serve? What happens when a data breach exposes your clients’ records to cyber criminals? And how can you protect yourself and your growing business from the expensive fallout of a data or security
For answers to these questions and tips on how to ensure long-term financial security for your business, download our free eBook, Pro-Tech Protection: Insurance to Help Your IT Business Thrive.
In it, you’ll find sections on…
- Who’s responsible for IT contractors’ and subcontractors’ insurance.
- How to protect your business with contracts.
- How to improve cash flow problems with the right insurance policies.
- Which insurance policies are most important for independent consultants.
- How new healthcare insurance requirements will affect your business.
- Real-life examples of how data breaches and related lawsuits have played out for IT companies in recent months.
your copy of Protection for Tech Pros: Insurance to Help Your IT Business Thrive today to discover how to secure your revenue and protect your business against the costliest risks it faces.