- How can you know if you're paying too much for the insurance you need to protect your IT business? You need to compare rates, but who has the time? We do. Complete our single application, and we'll get back to you with multiple quotes. It's that easy.
- If your client contract calls for more general liability coverage than your policy includes, don't worry – it's easy and affordable to add coverage with an umbrella policy from TechInsurance. Ask us for details.
- Oklahoma law requires most businesses to carry workers' compensation insurance. The Oklahoma workers' compensation experts at TechInsurance can help you understand the ins and outs of the state's workers comp laws, and can ensure you're taking advantage of every available cost-savings opportunity.
Get a free quote now, with no obligation.
Oklahoma is an excellent state for IT businesses to prosper, with a lower cost of doing business than most other areas of America, plus generous business incentives, a Right to Work policy and a highly rated workforce1. Protect your Oklahoma-based IT business with insurance designed just for your line of work. TechInsurance specializes in insurance for the IT industry, offering great rates and top customer service for all of your insurance needs, from professional liability to general liability to property coverage and beyond.
Weather the Storm in Oklahoma
At the heart of Tornado Alley, the risk of tornadoes doesn't get much higher than here in Oklahoma, which averages about 57 of these powerful twisters every year. That's one of the highest rates on Earth2. Protect your business's property with property insurance from TechInsurance, and be sure to ask us about business interruption insurance as well. It can provide continued income for your business when you're forced to shut down temporarily due to a covered property loss.
Get fast, affordable coverage that's just the right fit for your IT business. Complete one online application and get your free, no-obligation quote fast. Choose the coverage you need, and we'll start your policy immediately.
If you're looking for any of the following types of insurance, we've got you covered:
You may have heard this type of coverage called a "BOP," or Business Owner's Policy. This policy packages general liability insurance with property coverage at one affordable rate, giving you protection if a client should be accidentally injured at your location or if one of your employees causes property damage or bodily injury at a client's site.
Commonly called "errors and omissions" or "E&O" insurance, this type of coverage protects you if your client should claim that mistakes, negligence or omissions you make on the job caused the client a financial loss. For professional services companies such as IT businesses, this is one type of insurance you shouldn't work without.
Many states require companies with employees to carry workers' comp insurance, which pays for medical care and disability coverage for your employees if they should suffer a work-related illness or injury.
If you have employees, you need EPLI. This type of insurance protects you in the event that one of your employees claims an employment practice violation, such as sexual harassment; wrongful termination; or gender, race or age discrimination.
STATE INSURANCE LINKS
- Top 10 Workers' Comp Insurance Questions
What is workers' compensation insurance? Workers' compensation insurance covers your employees' medical and disability expenses related to work-related illness and on-the-job injuries.
- Keep It Out of Court: Dispute-Resolution Alternatives
Generally, businesses enter into a contract expecting things to go smoothly, with contract obligations fulfilled and no disputes along the way. Unfortunately, such expectations aren't always satisfied.