South Carolina IT Business Insurance

One quick and easy application and you're ready to compare rates.

Can't find your Industry?

Get a free quote now, with no obligation.

To ensure you're paying the lowest possible rate for quality insurance coverage for your IT business, it pays to comparison shop. But who has the time? At TechInsurance, we do. Simply complete one online application for all the types of commercial buisness insurance you need – from professional liability to general liability, workers comp and property coverage – and we'll get back to you with multiple quotes to choose from, fast. Pick the policies you want, and we can start your coverage right away. Then get back to work with the peace of mind that comes from knowing you're ready for anything.

Weather the Storm in South Carolina

Running a business in South Carolina, you're all too aware of the need for property insurance in this coastal state, where the threat of hurricanes is par for the course during warm weather season. Heavy rain and strong winds can cause extensive property damage, so protect your South Carolina IT business with both property insurance and business interruption coverage, which can provide continued income when you're forced to close your business due to covered property damage. Ask your TechInsurance agent about added coverage for flood, water and wind damage, which may not be included as standard with some property policies.

Get fast, affordable coverage that's just the right fit for your IT business. Complete one online application and get your free, no-obligation quote fast. Choose the coverage you need, and we'll start your policy immediately.

If you're looking for any of the following types of insurance, we've got you covered:

Business Liability Insurance Package Policy. You may have heard this type of coverage called a "BOP", or Business Owner's Policy. This policy packages general liability insurance with property coverage at one affordable rate, giving you protection if a client should be accidentally injured at your location or if one of your employees causes property damage or bodily injury at a client's site.

Professional Liability Insurance. Commonly called "errors and omissions" or "E&O" insurance, this type of coverage protects you if your client should claim that mistakes, negligence or omissions you make on the job caused the client a financial loss. For professional services companies such as IT businesses, this is one type of insurance you shouldn't work without.

Workers' Compensation Insurance. Many states require companies with employees to carry workers comp insurance, which pays for medical care and disability coverage for your employees if they should suffer a work-related illness or injury.

Employment Practices Liability Insurance. If you have employees, you need EPLI. This type of insurance protects you in the event that one of your employees claims an employment practice violation, such as sexual harassment; wrongful termination; or gender, race or age discrimination.

1. U.S. Geological Survey: September 1886 Earthquake.