Errors & Omissions Insurance for IT Freelancers, Contractors, and Small Businesses: The Definitive Guide
It’s no secret that today’s world runs on technology. That’s good news for IT professionals: demand for your work is higher than ever and growing fast. But there’s another side to the story.
When technology fails, the consequences are huge – loss of income, loss of functionality, loss of personal information – the list goes on. If any of these losses affects one of your clients, they can turn to you to recover their losses.
Translation: you could be sued.
And lawsuits are expensive, no matter what.
Luckily, one unhappy client doesn’t have to drain your bank account. By investing in Errors & Omissions Insurance, you’ll have funds to defend your business against lawsuits over your work so you can focus on serving your clients.
This eBook offers a comprehensive guide to Errors & Omissions Insurance and how it works. In it, you’ll find…
- An explanation of what kinds of events trigger E&O lawsuits.
- Tips for minimizing your risk of being sued.
- Strategies for getting through a lawsuit (if you are sued) with a minimum of hassle.
- A guide for what to look for in your E&O policy.
- Cost estimates for what you can expect to pay for your E and O coverage.
- …and more.
Download your free copy of Errors & Omissions Insurance: The Comprehensive Guide for Small Businesses, and protect your business and your revenue from the biggest threat it