- In stormy South Dakota, coverage for flooding, wind and water damage is a must. If you're not sure whether your property insurance policy includes these, contact TechInsurance for a free policy review.
- If you don't have time to comparison shop for the best insurance rates, let us do the work for you. Simply complete our single online application, and we'll send you multiple quotes, fast. It's that easy.
- If you need to increase your general liability coverage limits, we can help. For just a few hundred dollars in annual premiums, you can boost your policy limit by $1 million – and this "umbrella" coverage applies to some of your other types of insurance policies as well as general liability. Ask us for details.
Get a free quote now, with no obligation.
Ranked as the No. 1 state in America for small businesses in 2010, South Dakota is pro-business when it comes to taxes, government spending, regulatory costs, property rights, energy costs, health care policies, and other factors1. Because businesses of all kinds thrive here, it's a great place to be in the IT service industry. Protect your South Dakota IT business with commercial insurance coverage from TechInsurance – the information technology industry's insurance specialists. Whether you need professional liability, general liability, property or workers' comp, we've got you covered.
Weather the Storm in South Dakota
Summers in South Dakota can pack a powerful punch, with harsh thunderstorms, strong winds, and violent tornadoes wreaking havoc in the state. Protect your IT business and all of your assets with appropriate property coverage, which will help you replace lost equipment and get back to work fast. If you worry that you may be temporarily forced to shut down due to a covered loss, there's a policy for that, too. Called business interruption insurance, it can help you get your business back on its feet faster. Ask us for details.
Get fast, affordable coverage that's just the right fit for your IT business. Complete one online application and get your free, no-obligation quote fast. Choose the coverage you need, and we'll start your policy immediately.
If you're looking for any of the following types of insurance, we've got you covered:
You may have heard this type of coverage called a "BOP," or Business Owner's Policy. This policy packages general liability insurance with property coverage at one affordable rate, giving you protection if a client should be accidentally injured at your location or if one of your employees causes property damage or bodily injury at a client's site.
Commonly called "errors and omissions" or "E&O" insurance, this type of coverage protects you if your client should claim that mistakes, negligence or omissions you make on the job caused the client a financial loss. For professional services companies such as IT businesses, this is one type of insurance you shouldn't work without.
Many states require companies with employees to carry workers' comp insurance, which pays for medical care and disability coverage for your employees if they should suffer a work-related illness or injury.
If you have employees, you need EPLI. This type of insurance protects you in the event that one of your employees claims an employment practice violation, such as sexual harassment; wrongful termination; or gender, race or age discrimination.
STATE INSURANCE LINKS
- IT Staffing: A Unique Set of Risks
IT staffing firms know the importance of pre-screening job applicants and conducting thorough background and reference checks. But even staffing firms that screen with care can end up facing a lawsuit.
- Client Contract Requirements: Is There Such a Thing as Too Much Insurance?
You've got pen in hand, ready to sign a new client contract, and then you glance at the fine print. It says that to get the work, your IT business needs to carry five different kinds of insurance. That can't be right! Or can it?