- Many businesses based in Missouri have employees in the adjacent states of Kansas or Illinois. If your employees are working in another state, be sure to accurately report payroll to your workers' comp insurance carrier. Failure to do so could mean your employees won't have coverage.
- You want the lowest rate for your commercial insurance policies, but who has the time to complete application after application and compare pricing and provisions? We make it easy. Simply complete our single online application for all the different types of coverage you need, and we'll get back to you fast with multiple quotes from top-rated carriers.
- Did you know that many property insurance policies' coverage does not include flooding or water damage? To find out if you need to purchase additional flood coverage to fully protect your business, contact a TechInsurance agent for a free policy review.
Get a free quote now, with no obligation.
Wherever you're based in Missouri, it's wise to protect everything you've invested in your IT business with appropriate commercial insurance. Whether you need professional liability, general liability, workers' comp or property insurance, the Missouri insurance specialists at TechInsurance can evaluate your needs and get you the insurance coverage you need, fast and affordably.
Weather the Storm in Missouri
If you work in Missouri, you're well aware that dangerous storms can pop up without notice, and tornado season in this state comes with frequent watches and warnings. Don't enter another tornado season without properly protecting your business assets with property insurance. Business interruption insurance is also a wise investment, as it ensures continued income if your business is forced to temporarily close due to a covered property loss. To learn more, ask your TechInsurance agent for details.
Get fast, affordable coverage that's just the right fit for your IT business. Complete one online application and get your free, no-obligation quote fast. Choose the coverage you need, and we'll start your policy immediately.
If you're looking for any of the following types of insurance, we've got you covered:
You may have heard this type of coverage called a "BOP," or Business Owner's Policy. This policy packages general liability insurance with property coverage at one affordable rate, giving you protection if a client should be accidentally injured at your location or if one of your employees causes property damage or bodily injury at a client's site.
Commonly called "errors and omissions" or "E&O" insurance, this type of coverage protects you if your client should claim that mistakes, negligence or omissions you make on the job caused the client a financial loss. For professional services companies such as IT businesses, this is one type of insurance you shouldn't work without.
Many states require companies with employees to carry workers' comp insurance, which pays for medical care and disability coverage for your employees if they should suffer a work-related illness or injury.
If you have employees, you need EPLI. This type of insurance protects you in the event that one of your employees claims an employment practice violation, such as sexual harassment; wrongful termination; or gender, race or age discrimination.
STATE INSURANCE LINKS
- What Isn't Covered: E&O Insurance Policy Exclusions
Errors and omissions insurance, also known as professional liability or E&O insurance , is designed to protect you against a client's claim of negligent acts, omissions or errors you make while performing professional services.
- What Is an Insurable Risk?
Business insurance is designed to protect your IT company against risk, or the likelihood of a loss. But it's important to understand that even the most comprehensive insurance policies don't cover every type of risk, and don't offer unlimited compensation in the event of a claim.